I’m interested in all the possible ways in PoE to consistently keep your mana low (for Soulthirst), while being able to use abilities. So far I’ve found the following options:
1. Soul Taker + using abilities off mana.
2. Righteous Fire + MoM
3. Oni Goroshi + MoM
4. Death’s Oath + MoM
5. Disintegrator + MoM
6. Shimmeron + MoM
7. Hopeshredder + MoM
8. Eye of Innocence + MoM
9. Hiltless + MoM
10. Blood Rage + MoM (too little degen to counteract a mana flask)
11. Nebuloch + MoM (somewhat inconsistent)
12. Heartbound Loop + MoM (pretty much useless without fully gimmick building around it)
The helm Scold’s Bridle is not on this list because (from what I can see) there is no way to use it while being able to cast skills (does not work with blood magic or 100% reduced mana cost). Because of conflicts with Soulthirst and/or flasks the following are excluded as well: Coralito’s Signature, Gluttony, Doedre’s Elixir, Lavianga’s Spirit.
As another note, you can disable your base mana regen with Shavronne’s Revelation, although this does not stop mana regen from flasks.
All of the above except soul taker require a way to have 0 mana cost skills. I could think of 4 options:
1. 100% reduced mana cost through Hierophant (possibly 80%+ with Elreon jewelry)
2. 100% reduced mana cost through The Vertex (not recommended – limited to 4L, possibly 80%+ with Elreon jewelry)
3. Some reduced mana cost with Elreon jewelry and/or Watcher’s Eye -mana cost.
4. Blood magic through The Covenant, Hiltless, Hezmana’s or Vagan Mastermod (Prism Guardian for 3l).
5. Blood magic gem
6. Vaal Clarity (p. much requires Chill of Corruption for souls if used with Soulthirst)
Are there any options in either category I’ve missed? Do you want to poe buy items? If you do, you can visit U4GM to have more guides and methods about this.