FIFA 2015 has released a list of the top 20 goal scorers used by players worldwide.With Ultimate Team became the one of the most played game modes on FIFA these days,Many players looking to build their dream team of players.the most expensive position on pitch in most teams is the strikers and before the New Year begun.Here is the ranking announcement.
20. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – 4.90 million goals
The Bayern Munich striker costs around the 100,000 coin mark, so is more difficult for players to have in their team, which probably results in him being so low on the list.
19. Mario Mandzukic (Atletico Madrid) – 4.90 million goals
Behind Karim Benzema, Mandzukic is probably the best striker in La Liga in terms of the coins you would have to spend to have him in your team. Barely costing a few thousand throughout the duration of the game, Mandzukic evidently can finish chances.
18. Stevan Jovetic (Manchester City) – 5.05 million goalsPersonally, Jovetic has been one of my favourite strikers on Ultimate Team over the past two seasons. Not an expensive player, but in front of goal, finishes just as well as the more expensive strikers.
17. Rodrigo (Valencia) – 5.48 million goals
Rodrigo was a popular choice last season in Liga Portuguese teams when he played for Benfica. This year, with a move to a more popular league, it’s no surprise that the Spanish forward is again a popular player.
16. Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) – 5.50 million goals
Higuain, throughout FIFA Ultimate Team, is another striker that has never been too expensive, due to his lack of pace. That has given players a renowned finisher for a fraction of the price of others (for example the next player on the list).
15. Carlos Tevez (Juventus) – 5.63 million goals
Carlos Tevez, since his move to Juventus, has become the number one striker in the Serie A and his price on FIFA shows that. I have no qualms in saying that, if he were cheaper at the beginning of games (started at around 60,000 coins) then he would have almost double that total.
14. Ciro Immobile (Dortmund) – 5.75 million goals
Ciro Immobile is a new striker in the Bundesliga, a league where there are not that many options. Realistically you have the Italian, his team mate Adrian Ramos and Robert Lewandowski. With the price of Lewandowski, it’s no surprise to see the Italian forward is popular.
13. Mario Balotelli (Liverpool) – 6.25 million goals
Mario Balotelli, the man who cannot score in real life, but has been one of the most popular Ultimate Team strikers since he signed for Manchester City. His pace and power have caused many defences problems in-game and his finishing is strong, hence over six million goals scored using the player.
12. Christian Benteke (Aston Villa) – 6.28 million goals
Christian Benteke is what is known on FIFA as a ‘cheap beast’ in my opinion. Especially this year, with the new physicality option on cards, Benteke’s strength is better than most defenders in game and makes him an excellent addition to a team, especially if partnered with a pacey striker.
11. Javier Hernandez (Real Madrid) – 6.30 million goals
The little Mexican has always had an eye for goal and with him being in La Liga, where the striking options are limited for the big spenders; he has become a more popular option for players. A goal scorer, worth the 1,000 coins or so he will cost you.
10. Eduardo Vargas (QPR) – 6.50 million goals
Vargas’ move to the Premier League was going to make his card popular. Quick strikers are usually popular in the Premier League and the Chilean forward cost barely a couple of thousand coins since the game was released.
9. Diego Costa (Chelsea) – 6.59 million goals
Diego Costa is probably the most expensive option in the top ten, which highlights that he is a popular player in the game. Costing near 100,000 coins from when the game was released, few players would’ve been able to afford the Spaniard so early, so to have so many goals shows the strength of his card
8. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) – 6.59 million goals
Benzema is similar to Costa in the fact that he was expensive at the start of the game, as he was the best striking option in the La Liga, due to Luis Suarez being suspended and Lionel Messi being far too expensive. Benzema is a quick striker, with good finishing and heading, so an all-round goal machine.
7. Victor Ibarbo (Cagliari) 7.20 million goals
Victor Ibarbo is one of the quickest players on Ultimate Team and was a popular choice last year with Luis Muriel in Serie A sides. With Muriel now an expensive silver, Ibarbo has been one of the top gold players in the league, without being too expensive.
6. Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon) – 7.31 million goals
Lacazette has been on form for Lyon this season, which has been replicated by EA giving the player two in-forms this season. His normal card is a rare gold, worth no more than one thousand coins and has plenty of pace and ability in front of goal.
5. Danny Welbeck (Arsenal) – 7.34 million goals
Danny Welbeck as a non-rare was a surprise at the start of the game, but from day one, he has been one of the cheapest, yet strongest Premier League strikers on the game. With excellent pace and finishing, Welbeck is a must buy for those with little coin totals
4. Romelu Lukaku (Everton) – 7.87 million goals
Romelu Lukaku is very similar to Christian Benteke, in the fact that, the addition of the physicality aspect of the game has made his card much stronger. The advantage Lukaku has over Benteke is that his pace is a lot stronger, which has made him more popular in my opinion.
3. Loic Remy (Chelsea) – 10.25 million goals
Loic Remy, pacey, strong in the air and a finisher in front of goal; is there much else you need in a FIFA striker? His price has been reduced considerably due to the team of the year cards and the packs being opened lately, so as you can see by the total goals, a worthy addition.
2. Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool) – 10.27 million goals
Daniel Sturridge was a strong card last year, but thanks to an excellent season with Luis Suarez last season, he has been made even better this year. Excellent pace and shooting, Sturridge is one of the best strikers in the Premier League section this year on FIFA.
1. Adrian Ramos (Dortmund) – 10.78 million goalsA possible surprise as to the number one position, but in my opinion it’s an expected one. With Germany winning the World Cup this year, the Bundesliga was always going to be popular on FIFA. With Lewandowski being so expensive and Aubameyang being moved to a right midfield position, Ramos has become the quickest and possibly strongest striking option in the Bundesliga, whilst his price has been consistently under 10,000 coins since the start of the game. Excellent card.
No surprise to see that most of the players on the list are from the Premier League, as that is without doubt the most popular league on the game. But it is a slight surprise to see that the number one position does not belong to that league. Who is your favourite striker on FIFA 15 Ultimate Team?